I am forever amazed at life’s possibilities. The vast array of colorful experiences that create memories that offer you the opportunity for growth. I sit here this morning contemplating what I have learned in 44 years…
- Perfectionism is over rated. It’s just a shield. AND there is no such thing anyway.
- Actions speak louder than words. Choose your actions wisely and stick with those that do what they say are going to do.
- Being is just as important as doing.
- Motherhood will teach you the greatest lessons and deepest love. Hold those babies a little longer. Children are magical, be like a child and adopt a sense of wonder.
- Just because you are kind and good to someone doesn’t mean they will be kind and good to you. Be kind anyways and always. How they treat you is there karma, how you treat them is yours. This will save you so much regret. (yes, even if they are an a**).
- Blood is not always thicker than water.
- Albert Einstein was correct… “Intuition is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.” Trust your gut; it knows.
- You are far more powerful than believe. Quiet mindful moments and developing self-awareness give you a sense of empowerment you didn’t know existed. Seriously breath, meditate…
- There is a difference between being lonely and being alone.
- Get out of your comfort zone. Vulnerability really is the birth place of all great things.
- What other people think of you is none of your business. Don’t let someone’s judgment cloud your thinking. Be the original you were meant to be.
- Do what you love. Quit making excuses about time and money and find something that you love to do and do it. Today.
- Open your mind to diversity, possibilities, ideas, and experiences. These will open your heart and make the word a better place.
- LOVE YOURSELF. I don’t care what route you take here and there are countless self-help books and programs… Find the ways that work you. You are worthy. I promise.
Certified Life Coach and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
Amy offers Mindfulness Matters online course with or without coaching, energy work as well as seminars and classes.
FREE CONSULT https://amymmcae.as.me/
Amy McCae is a Life Coach and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher in Omaha, Nebraska. She is passionate about healing and helping others. Amy holds numerous certifications allowing her to support individuals and organizations.
Mindfulness Matters is an accredited, neuroscience based, emotional intelligence program created for developing visionary and conscious leaders. Many leaders struggle with self-doubt and overwhelm. This course insures you gain clarity, confidence, success, and will even help improve your relationships and health!!
Amy spent her childhood dreaming of being a doctor only to watch her mother die of cancer when she was 20. Her life took an entirely different direction after that and she spent much of her 20’s sick with chronic illnesses.
One day Amy was too sick to take care of her newborn baby and she had to crawl to the phone to call for help. Amy then went on a quest to heal and looked in places she never knew existed before that day. AND she healed largely through fitness, nutrition, and meditation.
Contact Amy today!!! firstname.lastname@example.org